Hi, me again.
Like I mentioned earlier, this course shows you how to handle food safely.
Let’s start by taking a closer look at what you will cover in this course.
If you complete the whole course you will be able to:
- define food handlers and their responsibilities with regard to the law
- describe the ways in which food can become contaminated and potentially unsafe
- describe the common causes as well as symptoms of food poisoning
- explain the do’s and don’ts for maintaining good personal hygiene
- handle food correctly at all stages of preparation
- explain the do’s and don’ts for accepting food deliveries, storing, displaying and transporting food
- explain the do’s and don’ts for cleaning the food preparation surfaces and equipment.
It will take you approximately one hour to complete. Also, if you want help navigating this course, click HELP in the top right corner of the screen at any time. Skip Welcome
Click on the Next button to find out more about this course.