Skip to Content
While the other topics in this course deal with the concepts of food contamination and personal hygiene, this topic outlines the rules to be followed while actually handling food.
When you complete this topic you will be able to:
- how gloves should be used when handling food
- the rules for defrosting frozen food
- the correct cooking temperatures
- the rules for cooling food
- how to reheat food safely
- how to check for correct food temperatures
- the correct use of pie warmers and bain-maries
Back to top
There are 6 subject areas in this topic to complete. It includes practice questions to help you test your knowledge before the assessment.